Long Island’s #1 Swim School & Leader in Water Safety Education
GOOD REASONS FOR TEACHING BABIES TO SWIM
• Infants naturally adapt to swimming. Early swim instruction is vital to reinforce and maintain this natural advantage
• Early stimulation can help physical, mental and emotional development.
• Swimming can improve the immune system and even help reduce the effects of asthma.
• Babies can develop increased independence, self-confidence and sense of accomplishment.
• Strength, muscle development, balance and coordination are enhanced