SAF-T-SWIM PROGRAM DETAILS
2 months old to adult
Our most popular and effective program. Lessons are on a one-to-one student to instructor ratio. The foremost goal is to teach students vital water safety skills and to instinctively react should a water incident occur. Ask about FREE swim lessons for babies 2-6 months old
Baby & Me
Ages 2 months-3 years.
A unique bonding experience for you and your baby.
In this course, students learn correct swimming movements through a method we call “patterning”. Muscle strength and coordination is developed, making this class a great stepping stone to our individual program. Please call your local Saf-T-Swim location for more information and/or to register.
At Least 4-to-1 Student/Instructor Ratio
Four or more students ages 4 years or older.
These lessons are perfect for families and friends that have four children around the same age and skill level who are looking for a more economical alternative.
2-to-1 Student/Instructor Ratio
These lessons are great for families or friends that have two children around the same age and skill level who want to learn together. The instructor works at the pace of both children guiding them through the progression of Saf-T-Swim levels.
A great way to celebrate at any time of the year!
- Your own private party room.
- Two Hours or more of fun and enjoyment!
- We provide a party host, lifeguard, invitations, pizza, tables, chairs and a special keepsake gift for the birthday child.
- OUR PARTIES CAN NEVER BE RAINED OUT!
- See our Birthday Party Video
Ages 4-14 years and able to swim one pool length of both freestyle and backstroke. Swim team is a noncompetitive developmental group that enables beginners, as well as advanced swimmers, to get involved in a program that strives on the “personal best” philosophy. It helps teach swimmers to compete against themselves and to swim faster and more efficiently. While the focus is to further build on technique, practices are designed to be challenging, instructional and fun.
- Safer 3 Water Safety Presentation and character Assembly
- Sammy Starfish, Timmy Tadpole & Gilbert Guppie. (K-2nd grade, 3rd-5th also available)
- Storybook readings (4 years and under)
- Summer Camp
- Group Lessons
- Daycare Center
- Group Lessons
- Brownies/Girls Scouts and Cub/Boy Scouts Water Safety Badge Program.
- Butterfly Strokes Program (individual or Group lessons for at risk or foster care children)